Our Chattanooga dish towel features some local favorites, including: the Hunter Museum of American Art, climbing equipment, a kayaker, trees and hammocks, "Chatt," the Walnut Street Bridge, the Tennessee Aquarium + fish, a Volkswagon, "choo-choo," a Tennessee flag, flowers, craft beer, dogs, tents, the Riverbend Music Festival, Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls, and the Coolidge Park Carousel!Display our signature watercolor and ink city print designs in your home with Signet Sealed dish towels!
Dish towel details:
- Printed on a 100% cotton, soft white flour sack dish towel, free of toxic dyes.
- Dish towels are 28 inches by 29 inches.
- Feature a low-lint, strong-weave, soft feel.
- Design is printed for french fold display, making the entire design visible when folded over an oven rack.
- Machine washable (recommended wash cold for color preservation).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All orders ship out in 1-2 business days.
- Each dish towel is tagged with a Signet Sealed tag.
- Shipped in a poly mailer bag.